when a link type object has multiple versions, if one of the versions is deleted, the url details in link management will show the wrong status, all versions become "drafts".
- create one link object with an example url
- edit the object, publish, repeat one or more times to create some versions
- go to the "link management" page, find the corresponding url
- click on the link to open the details: the page opens to show two versions of the object, both have correct status
- go to the link object again, open "manage versions"
- remove the first version, in archived state
- go back to the /url/view page for the link object: all remaining versions show as "drafts"