Affects Version/s: 5.1, 5.2, 5.3-dev
ShowOS: "Ubuntu 12.04 LTS" PHP: 5.5.10-1+deb.sury.org~precise+1 MySQL: 5.5.35-0ubuntu0.12.04.2 Code base version: all v2014.03.1 tags on ezpublish-community ezpublish-legacy ezpublish-kernel
- OS: "Ubuntu 12.04 LTS"
- PHP: 5.5.10-1+deb.sury.org~precise+1
- MySQL: 5.5.35-0ubuntu0.12.04.2
- Code base version: all v2014.03.1 tags on
In the process of building CP 2014.03 (ref _Environment" section for details):
- I sail through the install wizard, no problem (choosing English-UK as main language, in order to work around this one: https://jira.ez.no/browse/EZP-22340 )
- End of wizard:
- loading the front-end works smoothly,
- loading the back-end works fine, landing on the authentication screen. Sign-in does not work, I am redirected to the same page with no error message. Trying with the wrong password gives me an error message while sending me back to the same page.
Edit: Please note that you need to have DebugRedirection disabled to reproduce this issue.