If you edit a related object with "AdvancedObjectRelationList=enabled", the changes will be lost after publishing
Steps to reproduce
- Edit site.ini and add the following settings
- Clear the caches
- Make a copy of the article class and name it "New Article"
- Add an "Object Relations" attribute to "New Article"
- Create a new "New Article" content object and Add some existent content to its "Object Relations" attribute. Publish it.
- In the front end, open the newly created content object and edit it.
- Select one of the items in "Object Relations" attribute and edit it.
- Change the title of related object to something else.
- Click the publish button.
The changes to the title of the related object will be lost.
Repeat the steps above, but:
- Do not change the title
- Change any other field instead