The AllowedRedirectHost changes implemented in EZP-20052 won't work if you have eZPublish set to work with ports.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install eZPublish with a port based url ( http://my-domain.com:18470 )
- Make sure the site has at least two languages. Here I'll use Portuguese and English
- Open the frontend ( http://my-domain.com:18470 )
- Try to change the language to Portuguese trough the language switcher ( http://my-domain.com:18470/por )
- The action will be prevented with "Redirection requested on non-authorized host 'my-domain.com'"