After editing a user, sending the object parent to trash and restoring it, trying to login in the frontend will result in an exception / HTTP 500 error.
- Create a user group
- Create an user object under this group, and edit it once again (do not specify any image).
- Remove the group to trash.
- Restore the user/group:
- Restore group to original location
- Restore user to the (now restored) group location
- Login with this user in the frontend
An exception will be thrown:
Argument '$path' is invalid: Storage directory not found in "user-name"
After "trashing" the user, the image attribute (for the published version 2) on the database seems wrong. instead of empty file, it now contains:
After restoring it: