If you configure MobileSiteAccessURL to use a siteaccess passed trough URI, the redirection will fail and end up with "module not found" error.
This bug seems to happen because
eZ Publish will append eZSys::serverVariable( 'REQUEST_URI' ) at the end of MobileSiteAccessURL ignoring if among the REQUEST_URI is the siteaccess.
Steps to reproduce
- Configure site.ini.append.php of override with the following settings
- Configure site.ini.append.php of eng siteaccess with the following settings
- Open http://your-domain.com in your browser (from a mobile device) and confirm that you will end up in the correct mobile address: http://your-domain.com/iphone
- Now open your url with a siteaccess, in this case I'll use the default one eng: http://your-domain.com/eng
- If the bug is present, you will see the siteaccess uri part following the mobile siteaccess after the redirect: http://your-domain.com/iphone/eng.