In multilingual cluster, if you create a copy of a content object with ezimage as an attribute, and delete the original copy, the image from the copy will be lost.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure your NFS cluster and at least two languages (In this example, English and Portuguese).
- Create "article_001" in English in your root node
- Upload "image_001" to the image attribute
- Translate "article_001" in Portuguese, don't change any names or titles
- Copy "article_001" to "News" folder
- Remove "article_001" from root node, don't move it to trash.
- Open "News/article_001" in frontend
The image is gone
Obs.: The fix from
EZP-21324 does not solve this problem