Using new stack (or legacy with a dedicated cache block).
If the user who generates the page configured his browser with "Do not track" the cache of the page is generated without the call to tracking.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup your browser with the "do not track" option
- Empty your cache and display a page, the tracking is not present
- Open another browser without "do not track"
- Display the page, the tracking is not present while it should be.
- Empty your cache and display the page on the 2nd browser, the tracking is present.