With CHROME BROWSER, try to paste some HTML text inside a literal tag. The text will be pasted outside the literal tag.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Edit content.ini.append.php and add the following code.
- Create a new article and click the button to add a new literal tag.
- Yet in the literal tag window, select HTML class and click OK button.
- You will see a purple line in the body of the article. Click it to make sure it has the focus.
- Copy the code below from a plain text source and paste it inside the literal tag
- The code was paste outside the literal tag, as you can confirm disabling the online editor.
Please notice that, if the html code was copied from a browser instead plain text, the results will be slightly different: the literal tag will be duplicated, without the HTML class, and the code will be pasted inside this second literal tag