When a subtree_array is used for the search fetch function, in certain conditions the results include nodes outside of the chosen subtrees.
- Apply all eZ Find updates, including the fix from
- create 2 folders: 'main', 'hidden'
- create a 'Test' article inside 'main' folder, add a secondary location within 'hidden'
- modify the search template to search on specific subtrees, add the location/node_id of the 'hidden' folder (but not the 'main' folder).
- update search index using bin/php/updatesearchindex.php
In the frontend, perform a search for 'Test'
No results should be displayed, as the search is performed on the 'hidden' subtree.
The 'main' location is returned.
The following message is logged when performing a search: