Using IE7, after inserting an anchor and publishing the article, the anchor name is empty.
On eZ Publish 4.7 clean, fully patched, with eZOE 5.5, and using IE7:
1. Create or edit existing article;
2. In rich editor, at the beginning of a paragraph, click anchor icon, and set the name to 'test';
3. Click ok;
4. Click on anchor and then on the anchor button again : name field is still 'test';
5. Select text up from the paragraph, click link icon;
6. Select "Anchor" in select box in type #test (no other modification);
7. Click ok;
8. Observe link is created;
9. Publish article;
10. Edit article, click on anchor and then on the anchor button again : name field is empty.