Control which page to show when the root index / is accessed.
Same as in legacy, with semantic configuration, by siteaccess.
- This should be done with a kernel.request event listener.
- RequestEventListener class can be re-used.
- Priority of such listener must be greater than onKernelRequestForward (10), but lower than the router (32). Ideal value might be 15
Technically, the following should happen:
- If the semanticPathinfo request attribute equals to / AND the request is a master request, we retrieve the indexPage setting through the ConfigResolver.
- If the indexPage parameter is not null (null should be the default value):
- Replace semanticPathinfo request attribute by this value.
- Set needsForward request attribute to true.