some steps to reproduce:
1. get ezFind working
2. customize some class for search:
- at any class (article is good), add an attribute named "extrasolrfield" of type textline, and mark it searchable
- create a new object of that class, insert in the "extrasolrfield" some sentence with a "relavant" word for search. with the typo, to make the word unique and save work later
- search it in front end, just to assure there is a single object as result
3. customize ezsearch template:
- open the ezfind/design/ezdemo/templates/search.tpl file
- modify the fetch operator to include the field.
note: the option "asObjects" is incorrect, it needs also to be modified to "as_objects"
5. run test:
- in frontend, search for the "relavant" word that should give 1 result
- check in the dump result that the array "fields" is not present as expected.
the "fields" should be included, according to comment in eZSolr::buildResultObjects():