Adding rows to a table, while focusing a cell with a link, duplicates the link into the inserted row.
- on a xmlblock field, insert a table, with 3 rows x 3 columns
- on the first cell, type some text, convert it to link, select a node for it to link to
- without moving the focus, click on the insert row after button
- select the first cell from the new row (directly below) and start typing
- you'll verify that the text being entered in underline as if it were a link.
- disabling the editor, you'll verify that the link as been duplicated
empty the new row's cell (backspace) will erase the undesired link