When publishing content via repository sudo(), a RuntimeException "Recursive sudo use detected, abort abort!" is thrown.
The issue is verifiable when there is a content.tree_root.location_id setting specified.
What happens is the following sequence :
- a LegacyPublishVersionSlot initialises an ezpKernelHandler instance
- a LegacyEvents::PRE_BUILD_LEGACY_KERNEL event is dispatched
- this event is received by eZ\Bundle\EzPublishLegacyBundle\LegacyMapper\Configuration which loads its multi site settings
- configuration mapper asks UrlAliasGenerator for root locations's path prefix
- UrlAliasGenerator sudo loads the location
- Abort Abort !
What's the policy with repository sudo ?