When using eZOE, switching to the full screen mode, and then (using the browser's controls) zooming in and back out will cause the scroll-bars on the editor to disappear. The only way to make them re-appear is to reload the page and start over.
Reproduced in Chromium, IE8 and Firefox. The issue no longer seems to be present in the 5.x branch.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a content object with a XML Text attribute.
- On the editor, switch to the full-screen mode.
- Edit the XML Text attribute so that you have enough lines of text for the scroll-bar to appear.
- Using your browser's controls, increase the zoom level on the page, and then re-set it back to 100% (Usually Ctrl +/-, or Ctrl Scroll-wheel).
- Verify that the scroll-bar on the editor disappears.