Attempting to versionview an object's first version draft, for which user has no full privileges, results in a fatal error, if the container of the object has been removed.
- create a new section: my_restricted
- create a role assigning privileges to create, read, versionview, assign section for this new section
- create 1 editor users - editor_restricted. assign this new role (together with the basic editor role)
- create 1 editor user - editor. assign the basic editor role alone
- create a folder and assign it to section my_restricted
- logged in as editor_restricted, create an article, within this folder and store it as a draft
- on a different browser open the correspondent versionview/<objectid>/1/language, logged in with the regular editor user
- remove the container folder
- refresh the versionview page, with the regular editor user
- result: fatal error while trying to verify if user has privileges to access to the object's parent.
- accessing the versionview page with the user that has full permissions doesn't result in fatal error, since no checkAccess on parent is attempted