Affects Version/s: 4.5.0, 4.6.0, 4.7.0, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2-beta1
Component/s: Legacy > Clustering
eZ Publish 4.7 with eZDFS
The DFS cleanup script dfscleanup.php has options to check both the database and NFS share for existing files, and remove "stale" data in its counterpart.
However, in case of failure of either, files/records will be (incorrectly) removed as they are not found.
- Run dfscleanup.php script
- Disconnect the NFS mount point
Files will be removed from the database.
- Either by default, or using a parameter/flag, check for general availability of the mount point (as well as database) if a file is not found.
- On the NFS share, this could be done, for example, by checking for the existence of an existing file or directory (var dir?) when a file is not found.
- If the NFS or DB are not available, the script could then terminate without further processing.