Affects Version/s: 4.7.0, 5.0, 5.1
Attempting to synchronize content with a relation yields unexpected behavior. Data for an object's relations are not synchronized.
Refer to the following steps:
1. Create an object (i.e, an Article), publish it
2. Sync. changes to the target server
3. Edit the object once more, add an object relation (existing, or upload a new one)
4. Publish changes and go to the sync. view
5. Notice that this event is described as "object published", even though the object was simply edited
6. Sync. changes, and verify that, on the target, the relation added in step 3 was not correctly synchronized.