Removing a subtree via shell script "ezsubtreeremove.php" or through the admin portal, leads to wrong entries in "eznode_assignment" table (since related entries are not removed.
- create 2 folders (folderA and folderB)
- create an article in folderA
- add a secondary of the article in folderB
- run the following sql query
SELECT * FROM eznode_assignment WHERE contentobject_id=<article-content-object-id>
- remove folderB (either through the script or the admin GUI"
- re-run the query
- the entries will remain the same.