eZ Flow displays wrong date on its backend editing interface on manual block types for items still on queue (e.g. 01/02/1927 7:20 am - please refer to screenshot).
The following steps to reproduce focus on a "2 items (manual)" block, but the problem affects the other types of manual blocks as well.
1. Add a "2 items (manual)" block type to a zone;
2. Add 3 items (3 articles will do) to the block;
3. Set rotation interval value - there is no recommended value here;
4. Click on "Send for publishing" and then re-open eZ Flow's editing interface;
5. Set rotation interval to 0 OR delete the existing value;
6. Click on "Send for publishing" and then re-open eZ Flow's editing interface - the entry that is still in the queue will display a wrong date, something like "01/02/1927 5:03 am".