Affects Version/s: 5.0.0-dev, 4.7.0
Component/s: Legacy > Deprecated extensions
Operating System: RHEL 62
PHP Version: 5.3.3
Database and version: MySQL 5.1.61
Browser (and version): Firefox 15.0.1
While using the editor, if you apply a background-color to an element, and then attempt to remove it again, the background-color will not reset to its original value until you exit the Style Editor. In contrast, following a similar procedure with the "color" declaration, works as expected (the color is removed after removing the declaration and pressing "save" or "apply").
This issue may also be reproduced for other declarations, i.e: border
1. Enable style editor
2. From the elements list, select "Links"
3. Add a "background-color" declaration
4. Press "Apply", verify that the color is applied
5. Remove the declaration and press "Apply" once more
6. Verify that the color was not removed
7. Exit the style editor, verify that the background-color for link elements was reset to the original value