I am unsure if this can be a regression of http://issues.ez.no/18549 #018549: If main_node is not readable searchResult is empty . I've checked both with current version from github as well as with the deployed eZ Find 2.7 version and the behavior seems unchanged.
Searching for an object with two locations, the main one being hidden, produces a single result linking to the main (hidden) location.
Install and index eZ Find 2.7 in eZ Publish 4.7
- In backoffice, create a couple of folders: FolderA and FolderB
- Inside FolderA, create an article
- Reindex SOLR and search for the article in the front end. Found it, as expected.
- Add a second location in FolderB
- Reindex SOLR
- Searching in front end, returns the object in FolderA (again, as expected)
- Hide the article within FolderA
- Searching in front end, returns the object in FolderA. Clicking the link I reach an error page (the object is not visible)
This happens if one uses admin's siteaccess in updatesearchindexsolr operation.
- If one uses the front end siteaccess the behavior changes. No result is showed if the main location is hidden (even if the user/siteaccess has full access to the second location)