Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Legacy > Extensions > eZ Online Editor
eZ Online Editor: version: 5.4.0
Operating System: Windows XP/7
PHP Version: (please be specific, like '4.4.3' or '5.1.5'): 5.3.6
Database and version: eZPublish Enterprise 4.6
Browser (and version): MSIE 7/8
The blank space after selected text disappears when it is replaced by an embedded object.
1. Use MSIE 7/8 on Windows XP/7
2. Edit/Create an object that contains XMLBlock
3. Add some text to the XMLBlock attribute
4. Select a word, then open the Insert/Edit object dialog box
5. Embed an object in order to replace the selected word
6. You will see that the blank space after the word now is missing.