Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 4.6.0beta1
Operating System: Debian 6 (postgres) / RHEL 6.1 (oracle)
PHP Version: 5.3.3
Database and version: Postgres 8.4 / Oracle 11g
Browser (and version): FF7
On the installation resume the Allowed Object Count is not showing the same value that is store on monitor.
Some of the monitor values are not updated or stored correctly....
Verify the steps and the images attached to this issue...
1. Create a eZPublish Clean Installation
2. Install the ez_network using the provided key
3. Run the sync and monitor cronjobs
4. Create 500 object and run the monitor cronjob (this object count was right on 11-11-2011 and on 14-11-2011 the value is again 17 the value before the object creation)
5. Create 4550 object so that the max object count is over the limit
6. Verify that warning is present on support.ez.no (monitor is showing the right value but on the installation resume the value is not updated, check the attached images