When editing the article, when it's defined to align the image to the center, the image remains aligned to the left. However if published the image remains aligned to the center.
1. Login into admin2 interface, using admin account
2. Click on â€œContent structureâ€ from the top menu
3. Click on â€œCreate newâ€
4. Choose â€œArticleâ€ from the drop-down list
5. Title: Article 1
6. In the summary field
7. Click on Insert/Edit Image
8. Click "Browse"
9. Choose an image from your computer
10. Click open
11. Click Upload local file
12. Click ok
13. Click "Align Center"
14. Verify that the image is aligned to the center
Please see Test Case 669, 53
!Screenshot at 2011-11-07 08:42:14.png|thumbnail! Screen shot.
Please, try to clear the browser and eZ Publish cache!
Re-installed today's testsystem, cleared all the caches, browsers and ezpublish, and everything is working now.
After testing this issue on ezoe 5.1.0, and 5.1.1, it's still present when testing with Firefox 11 and 13.
In reply to comment #057425
The opposite would have been surprising since this issue was fixed in ezoe master in October 2011 (right before the release of ezoe 5.4)... You don't need to test, obviously, this issue is there in version 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3...