When using image editor, if you try to drag it to another position, or resize it simply doesn't work.
1. Log in as admin interface using admin account
2. Create a new folder named "Create Images"
3. Click on "Create Images" link on top menu
4. Select "Image" in the content class dropdown list
5. Click on "Create here" button
Fill in the image details:
Title: Some Image
Summary: Test Case
Image: browse for a file, and select the "Jellyfish.jpg"
6. Click on "Store draft"
7. Click on "Edit" button
8. Try to drag image editor to another location
9. Try to resize the image editor
The "slider" from contrast and brightness does not work properly
eZIE Rotation interface not working
Trouble resizing ezie image editor window in 2011.9
Related issue to "018726: eZIE Rotation interface not working"
All sliders, incl rotation slider as well as drag of window itself is using jQuery UI .draggable(), which might be the culprit somehow.
Fixed in ezie master https://github.com/ezsystems/ezie/commit/32bd38deba4d7272573b086d6cc851e3bd71b6d1
This issue has been fixed. I move it to Closed.