Affects Version/s: 4.5.0
Fix Version/s: 4.6.0alpha1
Operating System: Ubuntu or Mac OSX/XAMPP
PHP Version: (please be specific, like '4.4.3' or '5.1.5') PHP 5.3.1
Database and version: N/A
Browser (and version): FF6
The rendered output of an eZXML block will remove spaces between adjacent tags.
1. Enter the admin of a clean eZ 4.5.0 install with the eZ Flow extension loaded and edit an article.
2. Disable the editor (this issue can be repeated via the ezoe editor, but disabling it removes the editor as a possible cause).
3. Edit an XML block to contain the following text:
Test Text <custom name="underline">one</custom> <strong>two</strong> <emphasize>three</emphasize>
4. Note the spaces between the tags.
5. Publish the article
6. View the article in either the admin preview or on the public site. The words 'one', 'two', and 'three' have become 'onetwothree'.
7. Examine the HTML output. It will look like this:
<p>Test Text <u>one</u><b>two</b><i>three</i></p>
8. Note that the spaces in the editor have been removed on display.
9. Go back to edit the article again. Notice that the spaces still appear in the source XML.