Affects Version/s: 4.5.0
Fix Version/s: QA tracked issues
Component/s: Legacy > Extensions > eZ Website Interface
Operating System: Debian 6
PHP Version: 5.3.3-7+squeeze3
Database and version: MySQL 5.1.49
Browser (and version): Opera, Firefox, Chrome and IE
While running the sanity test TC-28, when trying to Push the object to the frontpage, after selecting the frontpage, the zone remained unselectable in drop-down, Select zone.
Setup - Change frontpage
1. Log in as admin in ezflow
2. Go to frontpage
3. Edit frontpage
4. Add new "2 items(Manual)" block
5. Name it "block 2"
6. Move the block to the top using Drag&Drop
7. Publish the frontpage
Setup - Create content
1. Create new folder "News"
2. Click "News" in top menu
3. Create new article "Article1"
Summary : "Hello world. Greetings from testsystem"
Body : body text
4. Publish the article
5. View the article by clicking on "Article1" link
Push the object to the fronpage
1. Click on "Push to block" icon in webin toolbar.
2. In the drop downs wich appear, select:
Select frontpage : Home
Select zone : No zone available...