Testing ezfind with eZ Publish 4.3beta1
In the simple test case below, the folder "Products" is indexed fine, but the test product is not. Searching for "product", "products", "our" will all give negative result .
During indexing (publishing) of the product, I get this error in solr log, not sure if it is related:
unknown field 'attro_tags_lk'
ps : ezfind version is 2.2-0-beta1 (not listed in "Affected versions" )
Steps to reproduce
0. Install ezwebin without any demo content
1. At command line, initalize the ezfind search index using the following command:
$ cd <test_system_doc_root>/.run
$ php extension/ezfind/bin/php/updatesearchindexsolr.php -s ezwebin_site_admin
2. Log in to ezwebin as admin
3. Create a new folder "Products"
4. Click on "Products" in top menu
5. Create a new product:
Name : eZ Publish
Short description : eZ Publish is our main product
A normal search
1. In search box (top right header) enter : products
2. Click "Search" button
3. Validate that you get two hits, the products folder and "eZ Publish"
4. Search for "our" and verify that "eZ Publish" is found
5. Search for "main" and verify that "eZ Publish" is found
6. Search for "product" and verify that "eZ Publish" is found
So, below "A normal search", these steps will fail:
#3, #4, #5, #6