Failed when pressing "EXPORT"
An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact the webmaster.
Comment length invalid. in /var/www/apache2php52/ezp430snapshot/.run/lib/ezc/Archive/src/zip/zip.php on line 187
The testcase below will stop at step #2 below "Create the .odf document"
Steps to reproduce
Test that it works to export a simple article to .odf format
Steps Expected Results
1. Log in to ezwebin as admin
2. Create new folder "Getting started"
3. Click on "Gettings started" in top menu
4. Create a new article :
Title : This article will be exported as odf document
Summary : This is the summary
Body : This is the body <strong>in bold</strong>
Image : [Upload some .gif or .png image you have on the hard drive]
5. Click "Send for publishing" button
Create the .odf document
1. Click on the "This article will be exported as odf document" link
2. Click on OpenOffice "Export" icon in webin toolbar
3. Verify that a .odf file is being requsted to be download
Verify the document
1. Open the downloaded file in OpenOffice
2. Verify that the document have a section named "title" with content:
This article will be exported as odf document
3. Verify that the document have a section named "Summary" with content:
This is the summary
4. Verify that the document have a section named "body" with content:
This is the body in bold
5. Verify that the document contains the image you added to the original article