Affects Version/s: 3.8.6, 3.9.0
Component/s: Legacy > Administration Interface
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.4.4
Database and version: Mysql 4.1
Browser (and version): Any
I have a workflow crash with objects undergoing a copy operation reach the collaboration screen.
See the reproduction steps.
The produced error is:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /sites/ez/kernel/classes/ezcontentobjectversion.php on line 264
This error was produced with 3.9.0.
The link causing the crash is: http://site/admin/collaboration/item/full/2
Whats happening here is that the collaboration template (design/standard/templates/content/version/view/plain.tpl) tries to get the node for the collab item ($version.temp_main_node).
But the copy operation has not created the node yet, hence the crash. The copy has a node assingment but no node.
To reproduce this :
1. Create an approval workflow, add a user as the approver and link the workflow to the content/publish/before trigger.
2. Create a new 'file' in the content tree and publish.
3. In the collaboration screen approve the new file and let the cronjob run to publish it.
4. Goto the published 'file' and make a copy. Put the copy somewhere else and click the select button.
5. Goto the collaboration screen and click the 'New file awaits your approval' link and eZ will crash:
Steps 2 & 3 may not be necessary. It should fail with existing objects too.