Currently, it is not possible to preview or edit content of multiple content_types (for instance a folder), using the Page tab, under a siteaccess that has a custom tree_root value.
- install ezstudio with demo content
- assign tree_root of a siteaccess to "Another Landing Page"
- Login on admin interface
- Using the Content Tab, navigate to "Another Landing Page"
- Create a folder inside this location (name it "Test Folder")
- Using the Content Tab, navigate to "Home"
- Select the Page Tab
- Select Siteaccess: no
- On the previewed site menu, you should have a "Test Folder" link
- Click on it
=> You'll run into a "Cannot get page information from the server" error