Content Scheduler Timeline does not show event for translation.
Prereq.: Two siteaccesses, one with English, another with French.
- Publish a new Landing Page in English with e.g. a Code block.
- Switch to the French siteaccess and add French translation.
- Add Content Scheduler block to the French translation.
- Add two items to the block. One with airtime set to now and one with airtime in e.g. a week.
- Check the timeline in Edit mode. Both the calendar view on the left and the event list on the right. [OK]
- Check the timeline in View mode. Both the calendar view on the left and the event list on the right. [NOK]
Remarks: Despite the event not being visible on the Timeline the page preview is updated correctly when user changes the date to a time after the event is scheduled for.