The customer observed that after renaming form fields, there are some missing entries in the submissions list.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new form and put some fields inside.
2. Publish the form.
3. Visit the form using some front SiteAccess and submit it.
4. See in the submissions list that there is a proper entry.
5. Rename some of the form fields and publish them.
6. Visit the form again and make another submission.
7. Go to the submissions list.
The column headers are not changed and there is missing data in these columns.