Cannot add Landing page translation via action bar button "Add new translation".
Prereq.: Two languages and two siteaccesses.
- Create LP in first language.
- Switch to second siteaccess.
- Click "Add new translation" on action bar.
- Select first language in "Base this translation on...".
- Click Create on on "Create new translation" modal.
Actual: Nothing happens, error occurs in console "An invalid form control with name='add-translation[language]' is not focusable.".
Remarks: Using the "3 dots" menu and "Add translation" works.