The customer observed that there is an inconsistency with permissions when it comes to access dashboard tab which contains scheduled content list.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in as an administrator.
2. Create a child folder under root content "Home" e.g. eZ Platform 2 (which is at the same level as eZ Platform).
3. Limit "Editor" role to the following subtrees: /Media and /Home/eZ Platform
4. Create a new role (and name it e.g. "test") with the following policies :
Content | Read | Location: /Home
5. Assign "test" role to Editor.
6. Create a new user inside Editors group and name it "new_editor".
7. Create a new content under "Home/eZ Platform 2" and hit "Publish later".
8. Log in to the Back Office as "new_editor".
Dashboard isn't accessible and the following error is shown:
Note1: in v1 there was an error message that scheduled tab cannot be rendered, but user was able to use Back Office.
Note2: granting the user content/versionread permission doesn't make any difference.