It affects all time pickers in app (eztime, ezdatetime, content scheduler). Steps mentioned below apply to DBP.
User settings time zone should be set different from time system. (for me it was UTC)
1. Go to Content/Content structure
2. Click Create and select Article
3. Fill required fields and click Publish later
4. Set date and time and confirm (for me it was 03.10.2018 00:01).
5. Go to Dashboard, my/all scheduled tab: notice that publication time is displayed like it was set in step 5
6. Go to user setting and change time zone the same for you time system (for me: Europe/Warsaw)
7. Go to Dashboard again, my/all scheduled tab
Last saved date and time is OK, but publication time is invalid (02.10.2018 10.02 PM)
Publication time picked with time picker should be consistent with time zone and publication time in dashboard. Seems like time picker is in another (Europe/Warsaw for this case time zone).