Landing Page preview doesn't work when content.tree_root configuration is used for the non-admin siteaccess.
After navigating to Landing Page that is a part of the configured tree and after clicking "Page" tab in the Admin UI, the 404 error is returned instead of the preview.
The displayed error (in dev mode):
Also, at the bottom the following error is displayed:
Additionally, the following errors can be found in the browser's console:
The issue doesn't happen in eZ Platform v1.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new eZ Platform v2 installation.
- Under "Home", create new Landing Page Content Object named "New tree root". Write down its Location Id.
- Add the following configuration to your ezplatform.yml file (using Location ID from the previous step):
- In Admin UI, navigate to "New tree root". Click on "Page" tab.
- The errors described above will be shown.
The issue also happens for Landing Pages that are descendants of the Tree Root.