After removing the user that created a Landing Page Content Object, this Landing Page is no longer editable.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new installation of eZ Platform EE.
- In the Platform UI, create new User in the "Editors" User Group with login "test_editor".
- Log out and log in again as "test_editor".
- Under "Home", create new Landing Page Content Object named "Test Landing Page".
- Log out and log in again as "admin".
- Delete User "test_editor".
- Open "Test Landing Page" in Landing Page Editor.
- You will be presented with an error "Cannot load user data". The Landing Page Editor will not be responsive.
NOTE: not having permissions to read the creator's data also results in the same error. The creator doesn't have to be deleted.