The requests to YooChoose using Guzzle are not correctly logged when using Guzzle6. This line is responsible for logging the requests: https://github.com/ezsystems/EzSystemsRecommendationBundle/blob/master/Client/YooChooseNotifier.php#L412.
In my case (see steps to reproduce below) this line isn't executed because the argument type of the anonymous function isn't correct. Guzzle catches the following internal exception:
This results in the message not being logged.
Customer also reports the related error in their Apache logs. I wasn't able to reproduce it directly (because of the above error), but the end effect is the same:
Steps to reproduce
- Set up the fresh installation of eZPlatform with eZ Recommendation using the install steps: https://github.com/ezsystems/EzSystemsRecommendationBundle#step-1-installation.
- Put the following configuration of eZ Recommendation in your config.yml file:
- Make sure you have logging enabled with the debug level (you can use dev environment for this purpose).
- Go to Platform UI and create and publish an article.
- Check your logs. There should be a message there that says "Got asynchronously 200 from YooChoose notification POST", but it isn't there.